Estate Planning to Avoid the Time Delay and Expenses of Probate
The only way to help make sure that your loved ones are taken care of is to create a strategy for your estate with clearly defined provisions in case the unexpected does occur. With the proper estate planner in Wexford, you will not have to pay excess death fees and charges, nor will you lose assets to nursing home costs.
Prevent any miscommunication or unfair treatment by consulting our financial services when it comes to your estate. As part of our five-step total financial plan, you can eliminate worry, doubt, and uncertainty about the future. Protect your assets from probate, creditors, liens, lawsuits, judgments, and nursing homes with our Asset Protection Trust.
Take care of your family and your estate
- Receive a no-cost review when you work with our Better Business Bureau accredited estate planning business.
- Stop assuming that your estate will magically end up where you want it, and take the steps necessary to make sure that it does! When it comes to finances and personal possessions, this is not a time to sit back and let the government make all the decisions for you.
- Start taking charge of the future of your estate to protect your legacy by calling our professional estate planners at 724-934-3050.
- Greg Miller, CEP is a Certified Estate Planner through the National Institute of Certified Estate Planners.
- All legal documents such as wills, trusts, & powers-of-attorney are drafted by The Elder Law offices of Shields and Boris.